June 7 - September 7, 2013
Performances every evening at a brand new time! 7:30 pm MDT
The all new Medora Musical will be performed nightly from June 7 through September 7, 2013, at 7:30 p.m. MDT. Enjoy family entertainment while in the outdoor splendor of the North Dakota Badlands in the 2,852 seat Burning Hills Amphitheatre. This professionally produced, high energy, western style musical is proudly dedicated to the legacy of America’s 26th President, Theodore Roosevelt, and the time he spent here in North Dakota’s Badlands. Each show pays tribute to American patriotism and the Old West.
Audiences are treated to an exciting array of songs performed by the Burning Hills Singers and accompanied by the on-stage band, the Coal Diggers. The Medora Musical also features nationally known comedy and variety acts, live horses on stage and a gospel tribute.
Call 1-800-MEDORA-1 (1-800-633-6721) or go online at www.medora.com to reserve your Medora Musical tickets in advance. Tickets are also available daily at the Ticket Junction or nightly before the show at the Medora Musical Welcome Center.
Don’t Miss Cowboy Camp for Kids! Cast members invite kids in the audience to join them on stage for this special pre-show event. Begins nightly at 7:15 p.m. MDT.
The Medora Musical offers:
- Wholesome, family friendly entertainment
- A mix of modern country, western, gospel and patriotic music
- A talented cast of singers and dancers from across the US
- A live band on stage
- Live horses on stage
- Nationally known variety acts
- Historic, patriotic themes dedicated to Theodore Roosevelt
- Modern conveniences for your comfort
Wednesdays & Sundays, kids get in FREE to the Medora Musical!
- Must be accompanied by parent or grandparent
- "Kids" are any child entering grades 2-12 in the fall
- Offer valid on Wednesdays & Sundays